Please contact our official logistics partner for any enquiries:
Tel: 00971 4 370 5151/5533/5568
Travel on Emirates to Dubai, for INTERNATIONAL APPAREL & TEXTILE FAIR from 08-09-10 APRIL 2017.
We are pleased to inform you that EMIRATES AIRLINE has proudly been selected as the OFFICIAL AIRLINE PARTNER for INTERNATIONAL APPAREL & TEXTILE FAIR.
Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 140 current destinations worldwide - and we are expanding our route network all the time.
Promotion code: EVE6ITT
Travel Validity: 03 April - 15 April 2017
Book your travel today at http://www.emirates.com, and enter the above promotion code when you book.
Terms and conditions*
1. Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period
2. Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights.
3. Discount applicable: 10% off on the prevailing lowest online fare on Business Class and on Economy Class return fares. First Class no discount is applicable.
4. Offer valid ONLY for return travel to Emirates gateway cities to Dubai and not from Dubai
5. Offer extends to companions travelling with attendees.
6. The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
7. Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
8. The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the delegates
Write up –Our Official Travel Partner is Uranus Travel. For all information and prices regarding your Visa, Travel and Stay, please follow the link – events.uranustravel.com
The information below is taken from the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. International Apparel & Textile Fair is not responsible for any discrepancies.
The kind of visa that you require for entry into the UAE depends on several different factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its planned duration. Please read the following notes carefully. Regulations do change from time to time and, whilst we do endeavor to keep up to date with these notes, please do not rely upon them for complete accuracy. You should also check with your airline and regional UAE embassy or consulate.
Who are not GCC nationals but who have a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists, or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal staff sponsored by them, are eligible for a non-renewable 30-day visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry.
Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour Transit Visa.
Other Organizations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
Individuals (Relatives or Friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.
All visas are valid (60 days) before entering the country.
© 2016 All rights reserved. Nihalani Events.